Sunday 28 August 2011

Gawain Project: short hiatus

No comic yesterday?

That's because I'm taking a (short) holiday off the comic. I'm busy with work and life at the moment and I feel like I have to churn out new pages inbetween without being able to think them through. So I have decided to take some time off to think about the next few scenes and prepare them at my ease.

I'm not sure how long I'll need - two weeks? three weeks? Not very long, in any case. Trust me, I need to tell this story just as much as I need to breathe, so I'm going to continue telling it. I just need to give it some space because I have temporarily lost my 'oomph'. Just catching my breath here.

Please come back. I promise I'll come back too, with fights, romance, sorceresses and a legendary king :).

Thank you for your patience.

<3

No comments: