Wednesday 24 December 2014

Happy Holidays to you all!


Dear readers who still follow this blog despite the long silence,

Allow me to offer you my very best wishes for this holiday season, and also to express my hopes for 2015. As you can see, I am finally back online and hope to offer you new Gawain material in the new year. It will not be easy to create new pages while keeping up with my job, art school and my brandnew household, but I will try.

Some of my art school assignments will be the definitive pages of the comic, so you will see those, as well as other assignments when I manage to draw them inside the comic's sphere.

To celebrate the end of 2014, I will be posting pages 156 and 157 on Christmas day and New Year's day respectively. I hope you enjoy them - and I will do everything I can to follow them up with more new pages as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful Christmas, or just a lovely evening :)!

All the best,

me

No comments: